Starting a business in India is quite easy with new regulations went by the Government of India. However, you still have to follow a strict process to register your business. Thanks to somewhat of an companies offering Online LLP Registration Process in India registration services, you can easily complete your company registration process without much palaver.
While planning to register a business, it is always a better idea to rent a reputed registration commercial enterprise. These companies have seasoned experts that will do your task quickly and without any trouble. However, you must know the procedure of company registration. Below is the procedure followed to register a home based business in India:
1. Select at least four unique names with regards to your company. Give your names priority according to selection. The registration entity will provide the name which is purchasable. The names you select must contain at least two words, first describing your business name and 2nd one describing the nature of your business.
2. Apply for selected selection with an e-Form 1A (General Rules and Forms) together with a fee of Rs. 5 hundred. If the applied name is available, very useful registered for you. In the eventuality of unavailability, you will be asked to apply for a different name.
3. Once historical past of the is approved, you can do apply for registration through e-Forms 1, 8 and 24. This has to be done within 6 months of name getting your name approved.
4. Prepare the Memorandum and Articles of Association your solicitors and these stamped with the correct stamp duty. These signed by at the two subscribers.
5. Pay the registration fee and filing fee
6. Arrange the next documents:
Memorandum of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
Articles of Association and a duplicate duly stamped
original and a copy of the agreement between the partners (if any) describing their posts and responsibilities in the company
Power of Attorney (if any)
a copy in the letter regarding accessibility of the Registrar of Companies
E-Form no. 1, 18 and 32
receipts of payment of registration and filing fees
7. Obtain the certificate of incorporation to your Registrar of Companies. They will verify your documents much better verified, your company will be incorporated. The date mentioned in the certificate will be the date of one’s company application.
8. Once it’s done, the company can start its business immediately under Section 149 (7).
Apparently, it is a complicated and long process where just a small mistake may be expensive of money and time. Due to this reason, a lot of the people consider hiring companies’ house service providers. These companies have great skills and example of doing such tasks, uncovered the right teams to complete each laborious task. Therefore, the process becomes simpler, takes lesser time and lesser undertakings. Look around you and choose a registration company to get those company incorporated quickly.